Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The King Will Allow Us To Take His Fishes Without Paying His Tax This Weekend




Fuck you.


INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana residents can fish without a license throughout the state this coming weekend.

The Indiana Department of Natural Resources says all other Indiana fishing rules and regulations apply during the promotion Saturday, June 7 and Sunday, June 8. Normally, anyone 18 years old and older needs a license to fish.

The agency says many of its state parks and reservoirs are hosting special events for Free Fishing Weekend. So far they include Chain O’Lakes State Park, Hardy Lake, Summit Lake State Park, Monroe Lake’s Paynetown State Recreation Area and Patoka Lake’s Newton Stewart State Recreation Area. The events include children’s fishing derbies.


My goodness. The king is so kind and benevolent.

I wonder if it's OK to fish with flash-bangs?



 

1 comment:

  1. My Old Man always called fishing with dynamite as using Dupont Spinners.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.