Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Posse Comitatus? We Don't Need No Posse Comitatus!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/call-6-investigators/beech-grove-residents-awoken-by-booms-gunshots

National Guard midnight exercise in Beech Tucky with low-flying choppers and explosions at the defunct St. Francis Hospital complex. 

Grovians were mostly un-notified and many are fuming...and many others love them some war and big government. 

Unconfirmed reports of a few armed Grovians taking to the streets with the sounds of the initial assault! 

Unconfirmed reports of the "exercise" lasting several days.

They need to do this shit at Camp Atterbury, a local Army/National Guard base.

This is our government's way of normalizing the police state. 

Make it seem an every day deal to have troops in the streets and choppers buzzing our homes at all hours. Maybe even quarter troops in our homes...you know...to "keep us safe" and make sure we don't get any crazy ideas about personal liberty. 

Such bullshit...

I knew nothing about it until a Blackhawk (I'm assuming it was a Blackhawk) roared over my house at 100 feet just after midnight.   I wasn't alarmed by the noise, but I thought it highly unusual and went back to my intardnets pRon.

Yes. The "evil-doers" iz gonna be cuttin' heads at the abandoned hospital in Beech Tucky! Run for your lives! 

I am more wary of an over-reaching, unaccountable government than I am of being harmed in a terrorist attack.

The big picture for me in this entire thing is that one would be a fool to trust this government and its agents and what they tell we peons.

Yeah...I get possse comitatus applies to Federal troops, but NG bubbuhs can be federalized in a heartbeat.


__________ 



Let's face it. The Mayor of this town and the BG police really stepped on their collective dick with this one. 

A horrible decision poorly communicated to the residents to have (Federal) active duty Army Airborne (...not Indiana National Guard under the command of the Indiana governor) conduct an exercise in a heavily populated area. 

These troopers were from Fort Bragg, according to Mayor Buckley's letter. Fort Bragg or Camp Lejeune surely could have accommodated them for this, especially when one considers the obscene amount of money spent since 9-11 for our "safety" to create all kinds of new toys and equipment. 

It stinks to high heaven, I don't appreciate it one bit, and I ain't no stinkin' commie libtard.



2 comments:

  1. Happy 100th running of the 500!!
    -Just a Chemist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm too old and angry to deal with going anymore, plus...I have to go buy a clothes washer AND work later on... :(

      Delete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.