Friday, December 9, 2016

Your Public Service Announcement For Today





The first and last photos were taken in a construction zone where trucks are required to use the left lane only.

If you can't see my grille or both of my headlights in your mirrors, you probably shouldn't change lanes and come over on me.

Turn signals are nice, but they don't grant you the right-of-way...especially when you signal late and I am going faster than you.

That gap I'm maintaining between my rig and the vehicle in front of me is there for a reason, and that reason has nothing to do with you changing lanes at the last second.

I prefer not to kill you.  OK?  Thanks.

2 comments:

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.