Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rupert Boneham, Libertarian Candidate For Indiana Governor?


Come on.  You’re kidding me, right?

I don’t watch much TV, and I’ve never watched Survivor, so I don’t give two shits about all of that.

My first thoughts were, “Dude looks like a bug-eyed, speed-freak refugee from a Grateful Dead road tour.  This cannot be serious.”

Then, my disgruntled revolutionary self takes over and I think, “Hell…why not?  He would be better than the douche-bag lawyer types from either party who don’t give a damn about anything except re-election and act like the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are items in their personal hygiene DOP kit.”

Besides all that, the weasel dick twerp we have in the Indiana governor's mansion now looks like a poseur ass on a Harley-Davidson.  


I am all in.

Rupert Boneham, Libertarian candidate for Indiana governor!


Please get a haircut and a shave, however.  Don’t cut all of it off.  Just trim it back some.  You look like a lunatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.