Saturday, February 2, 2013

Is This Wrong? Volume Six.



If so, I am sorry and you'd better tell me pretty quick so I can delete it because I didn't make it but I found it on the intardwebs somewhere and I heard that the criminal O'Vomit cabal will send out stacks of heavily armed goons to make sure it doesn't get PhotoChopped because:
This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

Well, fuck me.

I thought free speech and political satire were cool in this country.

Apparently not.

What a dope I am.

I hope whoever made the above picture has his or her affairs in order.

I bet the gulags are pretty cold this time of year. 

__________ 

OK...I'm gonna come correct.  I created that abortion of an image above.

I created this one too.


Come and get me you arrogant motherfuckers!

 

15 comments:

  1. The only thing wrong with the pic I see is that he doesn’t have the barrel in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff ! found this site by way of western rifle and lov it. feel the same way and am certainly glad my granddad, who watched them sign the peace treaty in japan on the missouri; is not alive to see the country that he risked his life for. freakin shame and people the world over are going to take a beating for years and years without the US able and willing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were comrade Soetoro not Chancellor of the forth Reich , I may be tempted to suggest he shove that thing up his ass and blow his brain's out. Would that be dissin Barry ?. ..... Petr B. Hevy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoulder must be sore as high as the stock is sitting. Here's some more pics.

    http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.com/2013/02/white-house-warns-dont-photoshop-obama.html

    http://co-ironwill.blogspot.com/2013/02/rules-for-radicals-rule-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are poised on the edge of darkness, not just America but all of Western civilization. This buffoon, this manchurian, that sits astride our necks, is but the latest face of a government gone wrong! The only positive I see is maybe that the upcoming national divorce (bloody though it will be) might result in a fractured union with the South finally free. But I doubt it will come to pass in such a fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In all seriousness. Look at the original released picture. That is s total set up. That O/U has something inserted in the muzzle of the top barrel to create the illusion of the powder burn. The photo itself is bad photoshop work. He has never shot that gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some screw in chokes stick out like that but i dont believe he ever fired it either

      Delete
  7. Here is one I give you permission to use!

    http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o685/billshooter1/billshotgunobama_zps689f4029.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be ashamed of yourself disrespecting your president. SHAME SHAME.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I didn't vote for him. Does that still make him "my president?"
      More importantly, have I violated the UCMJ (again) with this post? And will I be court-martialed?

      Delete
  9. You didn't tell me about the Russian Supermodels, Zoomie. Now I'm pissed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.
      It's a fiend scene, and it happens 'bout once a week.
      They roam on in and it ain't no sin.
      We get low down in the street.

      Dontcha tell my old lady, now...

      Delete
    2. Your secret is safe with me ;)

      Delete
  10. "I've gone skeet shooting lots of times."

    "Name one."

    "Uh...it was in Canada. Niagara Falls. You weren't there."

    (Bonus points for anyone who can Name That Movie.)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.