Saturday, May 2, 2009

Part 2- My Fantastic Supreme 2009 Indy 500 Photo Diary Blog Type Thang: Bronze Badge And Other Stuff

An interested reader asks...

Zoom, how 'bout a picture of your Bronze Badge?


I have no earthly idea why anybody would want to see this, unless it is to bear witness to my incredible PhotoChop skills, so....here it is.

My 2009 Indy 500 Bronze Badge...


You will note that I have included the actual receipt from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC, and that it indicates that I am not indebted to them in any way.

Therefore, I can do as I damn well please while I am on their sacred grounds, and there's nothing the yellow shirts or the cops can do about it!

Also, please note the badge itself. It has an image of Allison, Newby, Wheeler, and Fisher...four rich Republican conservatives who stole innocent Hoosier farmers' lands for next to nothing and built a test track for the evil automobile.

I bet the current US leadership would have something to say about these nefarious business dealings if they were to happen today.

Anyhoo...as a recalcitrant and disgruntled youth, I attended Carl G. Fisher Grade School #1 in Speedway Indiana.

That fact is one of the many reason why I Am Indy and a well known and famous intardnet racing insider!

Here are some poor quality images of Fisher School I stole from an old book.




It was a cool old building built in 1918. It had ornate staircases and gleaming hardwood floors and was chock-full of asbestos and lead paint.

It didn't have elevators or wheelchair ramps or air conditioning, so, therefore, it had to go. It was torn down years ago and replaced with a yawn-inducing one-story bunker-looking thingy which has no personality but is kinder and gentler for today's society.

Progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.