Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Part 14-My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: Dangerous Horseplay Defined

This is something I saw yesterday and captured with my top-secret spy camera. This image makes me cringe.


This is super dangerous horseplay defined.

A responsible parent or guardian should never allow a toddler to stand on top of a crash barrier at a race track.

Just imagine the possibilities.

A fast and shiny open wheeled racing machine could careen violently out of control, sending shards of carbon fiber, or a brake rotor, in all directions.

The lad pictured could have been eviscerated in a dreadful manner had a heinous racing incident taken place.

Some parents or guardians should have their hard-cards revoked.

That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.