Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Part 31-My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: Dave Hamilton Of Visions Racing

Here we see the Visions Racing mount which will be piloted by the heroic Dave Hamilton.




Dave is heroic because he suffered awful injuries to his feet and legs in a horrendous racing incident a few years ago. To this day, he walks with a bad limp which I expect is still painful to him.

In spite of all this, Dave knows what Indy means and he climbs into fast and shiny Indy cars such as this because that's what he does and loves.

Dave has paid more than his fair share of dues, and has every right to speak his mind if he feels some small details of real Indy racing are Effed up.

Dave doesn't need any Kleenex either.

That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.