Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Part 29- My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: Rain And Spies

I went to the track today and watched tow trucks and jet powered trailers burn disturbing amounts of fossil fuels in an attempt to dry the racing surface.

Every time they seemed to get the track dry, it started misting and raining.

Angry and disgruntled, I went home, later to learn the track stayed dry long enough for 15 minutes of hot laps before it rained again.

Oh well. At least my lawn is green and my garden got watered. Again.

Before I went home I was able to get a few shots.

This is a Target/Chip Ganassi racing unit of pole sitter Scott Dixon going through tech inspection.


And this is me inspecting the top secret right sidepod air inlet covering device on the Target car.


Chip is sneaky. He has painted the plate black so it is harder to see, but I could tell that the inlet is almost completely covered.

There's not much that gets passed me because I pay attention to details and stuff.

I told you I was a spy. Maybe now you'll believe me when I tell you something next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.