Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Part 15-My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: Milk 'n' Donuts

Here we see Indy racing legend Milk 'n' Donuts signing material for an excited fan.


She also seems to be flipping me the bird. I can't imagine why she would do that.

She has not found much speed yet...droning around the world's greatest race course at no better than 212 mph. With all that evil oil company money backing her up, I suspect her team will get things sorted out in short order.

Hugo Chavez would demand no less.

What she has found, however, is a supporting role in the new SpeedRacer movie.

In this particular flick, her character is a Russian driver named Kellie Gearbox.

A derogatory nickname for a gentle lady and racer such as Milk 'n' Donuts is uncalled for and childish.

I would suggest a boycott of SpeedRacer until Hollywood gets its mind right.

That's what I think.

1 comment:

  1. I think that if everyone who was hoping to see Zoomie at the track actually got to see Zoomie at the track we wouldn't see any pictures of pretty racecars or dangerous horseplay.

    That being said, I'll be hanging on the fence on Friday and Saturday with either a "I Like Beer" or "Beer Me!" tee shirt. I am a good father and a race fan who respects the cooler size limit at the IMS.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.