Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Part 30- My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: AJ Foyt And ABC Supply

This is the AJ Foyt ABC Supply machine which will be driven by Jeff Simmeons.


Simmeons is what is known as a second week driver, which means he really didn't have a job until just recently when AJ decided Jeff had paid the correct amount.

Jeff won't be monkeying around, though, and I expect him to get up to speed quickly.

So does AJ.

In fact, if Jeff doesn't get up to speed quickly, AJ won't monkey around either. Four-time Indy winning legends aren't known for monkeying around.

No.

AJ will come upside Jeff Simmeon's head with a blunt instrument if Jeff doesn't perform satisfactorily.

I'll tell you one thing which has performed satisfactorily for me...and that is ABC Supply.

See...I recently had my palatial estate re-roofed last year with materials purchased from ABC Supply, and with all the rain we've been having, I'm happy to report that I have no drips.........unless you count the drip who is doing this blog type thing!

The following is evidence I found that the lads at Foyt/ABC Racing have a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.