Friday, May 9, 2008

Part 20-My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: The Jeep

Another thing I saw today was the racer of Townie Bell, and it is cool beyond all reasonable and normal belief...and I know cool.

I am sorta like the James Dean of real, shiny (or sorta shiny), and fast IndyCar racing, except I am uglier than a sack of wet doorknobs.


The only thing I can see wrong with Bell's rig is the unapproved but real-world, hand-fabricated, custom-modified front wing and nose cone assembly.

I don't think the car will cut through the air quite as efficiently as the standard design, but I give the lads of Dreyer & Reinbold William Rast Racing an "A" for effort and for thinking outside the box!

I have heard some say that they are of the opinion that this livery sucks or is ugly. It is their opinion, I guess, but they are wrong and highly mistaken.


Besides...anybody who uses the term livery should probably be throttled just for general purposes, or something.

Maybe.


I told the crew I thought their car was bad-ass(even though it's green), and that the only thing it needed was a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on it because it looked like a Jeep or an Indiana redneck dressed up to go deer hunting with his camouflage and hunter orange safety gear.

The crew had no earthly idea what the hell I was babbling about. Then, they slowly backed away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.