Sunday, February 17, 2013

Is This Wrong? Volume Twelve: Domesticated Terrorist-Mobile




If it is, I don't want to be right.

This fine enterprising gentleman...and well-known extremist gun-nutter and hate-filled racist hating hater who hates...took the time to download my shitty "Impeach O'Vomit" bumper sticker and then plaster it all over his high-end European sport utility vehicle.

He is also a Harley dude.  

He is a dichotomy wrapped in a riddle...with guns.

Kinda like the Jungian/Duality of Man thing, except completely different.

Or something.

Maybe.

Anyhoo...if any of you want to show me your shit plastered with my shit, email me some photos and I'll make you even more famouser than you already are.

Hell.  Why not?  The authorities are already in-route.

Might as well have some fun with your final acts of defiance.

My email is in my Blogger profile.

3 comments:

  1. I want one for my vehicle. Where do I find it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bumper stickers and t-shirts are fantastic, Walter. First Amendment execution at it's finest. In fact, I'll go one step further, fuck it. I BELIEVE that every school should have Photoshop (or similar) classes for kids aged 5 years and up, teaching them of the agile usefulness and overall awesomeness of digital image creation. And when I use the word agile, I mean like a denning fox.

    Brilliance cannot be taught, but it can be shared. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.