Monday, December 19, 2022

Grove Transportation Drone Pilot


 I noticed this clown camping in the left lane for 20 miles. By the time he got to me, he droned beside me for six minutes or more. The only reason he completed the pass was because I backed out of it, and then he nearly took my hood off when he came over so close on me. I was minding my own business and doing everything I was supposed to do. If I have to "help" you pass me, you are doing it wrong. Do I need to "help" you park it too? A pass should be initiated only if it can be completed in a safe AND timely manner. If I have to slow down 5mph in order for you to do so, you are doing it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.