Monday, December 19, 2022

Hey Z-Line! That's Not How You're Supposed To Do It!


 I was positioned to make my exit, and I was safely pacing behind a slow Amazon rig. The Z-Line tanker driver had been tailgating me for a couple of miles. I signaled to change to the dual exit lane, as did Amazon. Z-Line was on my bumper as I made my move. I stayed in the left exit lane as Amazon moved over to the right exit lane. As I increased speed to pass Amazon, Z-Line whipped around me and accelerated past me in the right lane...tailgating Amazon. In order to avoid a possible incident, I got off the throttle and allowed the raging Z-Line driver to have his way around me and Amazon. I got on the CB and expressed my displeasure with Z-Line's childish and unprofessional behavior. Notice how quickly he understood the "dumb fuck" I was referring to was him! Lol!

2 comments:

  1. Chuckling, the asshat was not very original in his retort, but quick to respond as you mentioned, loser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a union thug too, but I ain't skeered.

      Delete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.