Sunday, January 22, 2023

Annoyances Both Big And Small


 

Look...it's not that difficult. Merging traffic must yield to traffic already on the road. Keep right except to pass. Going 30 mph over the flow of traffic is not smart. Even a chill and mellow Harry Chapin song doesn't help sometimes. If driving in the snow terrifies you, stay home. Don't slam on your brakes on snow-covered bridges. It's a good thing I don't apply my rage at idiots to my actual driving and use my rig as a weapon. Dontcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.