Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peyton Manning Says 'Adios' To Indy


The only sports I follow to any extent are open-wheel auto racing and the National Football League. 

I enjoy the NFL for its exquisite violence because I am sick like that, but not once have I paid hard-earned money to see an NFL game in person.

I simply never gave a fuck enough.

I enjoyed watching Peyton Manning play football and win a Superbowl for the Indianapolis Colts.

But...it is all a mindless, meaningless distraction...something to watch for a few hours on a Sunday to escape from life for a while.

I appreciate Manning's impact on the city of Indianapolis.

For all I know, he is a decent man.

Peyton Manning...a multi-millionaire who will make millions more while the country circles the drain...announced in a tear-filled news conference that he will play the game in another city.

Flags are being lowered to half-mast all over the state of Indiana.

The Colts fan-boys (and girls) are slashing their collective wrists.

Whatever, man.

I still simply really don't give a fuck enough.

I have better things to worry about.

Down the road, Jack.

Don't let the door hit you...

1 comment:

  1. Heh,the truth is his injury was really from doing oreo commercials. And the williams sisters.
    Dope.

    CIII

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.