Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Part 32-My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: Oral Servia Is Outsourced And Other Ramblings

This is Oral Servia's car coming out of tech.




If you look closely, you will see a couple of interesting things.

1. In the background, you can see Jack Lazier working hard and pounding the pavement looking for work.

2. Oral Servia's crew members giving me the evil eye and looking mad because they think I'm a spy and they want to pound me into the pavement! Maybe.

Anyhoo...Servia is a former winning ChampCar hotshoe and road course demon who transitioned to real Indy racing because his bosses, Jammy Billson and Kebmoe KelpOven decided to...

Quote:
...expand our longstanding relationship with open wheeled racing by outsourcing all aspects of our ChampCar racing enterprises to the IndyCar Series.

The above quote is probably what Oral Servia's pink slip letter said which was given to him by his bosses on the day it was announced he was fired from ChampCar.

Sorta.

Servia probably felt angry and betrayed and hurt with all this coming down on him so suddenly.

I know how he feels, but at least he still has a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.