Friday, May 16, 2008

Part 39- My 2008 Magnificent Colossal Indy 500 Photo Blog Thing: People And Things

Some delight in calling him "Blinky." That's mean, and I would never do that.


Mexico's national and real Indy racing hero, Mario Dominguez.



Dave Hamilton.


Confused and bitter...


Margo Andretti's crew having some fun with a young lady who looks a little like The Princess and keeps getting hounded for autographs...


Dangerous horseplay...


Pressing a spring onto a shock, or something. I'd never seen this done in the pits before, and it caught my eye. I'm such a dork.


Teamster Penske, immediately following Briscoe's shunt. I bet they were discussing how now they wouldn't be getting a raise this year! Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.