Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Part 9- My Humongous Astronomical 2010 Indy 500 Blog Mess: Some Photos I Took Today For Your Viewing Pleasure


It was a cold, blustery, dreary, and damp day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway today.

As evidenced by the following shitty photographs, these types of conditions reveal the severe limitations of my trusty but old Kodak Instamatic.

I think I need to do one of two things:

1- Get off my ass and get a good digital camera and go further into debt.

2- Convince a real lens-man with proper equipment to take my pictures for me...for free.

Seeing as I'm lazy...and a cheap-ass...I'll most likely do neither, and I'll try to take better photos if the sun ever comes out again.

In the meantime, please look at the following crappy images and click on them for their full-sized mediocrity if you want.

I apologize in advance.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.