Monday, May 23, 2011

Part 8- My 2011 Indy 500 Blog Mess: Paul Tracy Interview

Paul Tracy interview happened and is in the can! 

Video to follow.

He was cool and more than gracious. 

I most likely looked like a douche-nozzle. 

It was epic. 

Maybe.





Photos by Marc Bever. 

Marc is an excellent lensman...one of the best. However, these photos demonstrate that even highly skilled photographers cannot possibly make me look attractive in any way.

Good God in heaven I am hideous.


I should have stayed with radio.


I have been asked about the release date of the ground-breaking video.

All I can say is this: 

I have absolutely no control of the creative process for this project. I was just the performing monkey in front of the camera. 

The owner of the video has you at his mercy. 

Sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.