Monday, May 11, 2009

Part 11- My Fantastic Supreme 2009 Indy 500 Photo Diary Blog Type Thang: Justin Wilson - Employee Of The Month?



Justin Wilson and his Dale Coyne Racin’ Industries crew did a super duper job qualifying for the 2009 version of the Indianapolis 500 Sweepstakes Competition.

Nice work, guys.

Justin Wilson resembles Vince from the movie Employee of the Month.

That was good cinema, and you know my thoughts on cinema...

Life is too short for bad cinema.


The fact that Jessie Simpson is in the movie makes it even more better and enjoyable.


Employee of the Month was especially funny to anyone who has ever worked in a warehouse, grocery store, or an evil Sam’s Club/WalMart/COSTCO.

Anyhoo…If Justin can win the race, he will be Employee of the Month at Coyne Racin’ Industries, I bet, and he'll get to park his car in the specially marked parking spot.


Then, he will be able to win over a high-caliber winsome lass like Jessie Simpson.


Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.