Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Part 22- My Fantastic Supreme 2009 Indy 500 Photo Diary Blog Type Thang: Photo Philosophy 101

I think that getting good photos requires an eye for an event, or a quick moment, and reacting fast to what you see and quickly getting that special image.

One must have an eye for something that is different, and maybe a little out of the ordinary.

One must always be ready and alert, if one is going to get a super groovy image that will make everybody go, "Whoa! Wow! Nice! Cool!"

Or Something.


Then again, some folks owe it all to simple dumb luck.

Maybe.

Anyhoo...this photo would be really cool if the stands weren't empty...and the lighting was better...and better equipment was used....and...

That's probably what the haters would have to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.