Thursday, May 7, 2009

Part 6- My Fantastic Supreme 2009 Indy 500 Photo Diary Blog Type Thang: GrahamCracker Rahal

This is GrahamCracker Rahal (GCR) giving a hard-hitting interview to a powerful and influential local broadcasting legend.


GCR is a young man who seems to be more at ease at Indy this year than last. He seems happier, and I bet it’s because his crack team at Newman/House/Flannigan is paying closer attention to making sure his tummy is filled with yummy snack food items.

I say this because my keen eye caught this scene today in the GCR pit.


If you look closely, you will see many tasty, single serving sized junk food treats carefully taped to the side of the pit box.

Anytime GCR pits, his caring crew can quickly rip a bag of Cheetos, or something, from the side of the pit box and serve them to their ravenous driver.

I understand completely, because I have three teenagers at home too, and trying to keep them satiated is damn near an impossibility.

Normal teens are bottomless pits, and they will eat you out of house and home, so I can just imagine how much a teenaged real and shiny and fast IndyCar hotshoe needs to consume so that he can concentrate on the demanding task of orbiting the world’s most famous racecourse.

Here, we see GCR’s rig being towed back to Gasoline Alley.


They were done for the day because they exhausted their supply of chips and cookies

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.