Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Part 13- My Fantastic Supreme 2009 Indy 500 Photo Diary Blog Type Thang: Spy Map

At an avid reader’s request, I’d like to present my most updated spy satellite image which identifies the locations of all silly persons who have clicked on my intardnet tomfoolery.

I made the map a thumbnail because it is big, but I figured you would want to see it in all its glory.

Or something...

So...if you click on the thumbnail you should see the full map. If not, I am sorry and not very savvy.


It is evident to me that, worldwide, there are many people who are not being productive while at work, and are wasting valuable company time and assets to read goofy and real Indy 500 related satire.

In these tough economic times, it doesn’t seem prudent or proper to be surfing the intardwebs when one should be working, unless one is like me and on vacation.

I doubt that all those little pink stickpins are on vacation, unless they are in a communist country or have received an economic stimulus package from our beloved President.

Regardless, I appreciate you clicking and reading, and I hope I haven’t made you too awful angry with my biting and disgruntled commentary.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away with your bad-ass selves.

Cursing and foul language is fine...even encouraged here. In fact, I think cussing is fucking wonderful.

Just remember...this is MY house, and I will not be insulted or maliciously messed with here.

Good-natured ribbing is cool, but if you and I don't have some kind of previous relationship, you had best mind your fucking manners or I will relegate you to the intardnets dustbin for being a cunt.

To know me is to love me.

Or something.

Maybe.